Monday, February 13, 2012

Training BLOWS!

13 weeks til the BIG DAY! ITS COLD OUT!!! Good thing I have some crazy friends!  Now one things to watch out for when riding in a group in the cold weather.... FARMER BLOWS!! Yes! I've been hit! GROSSNESS!! but its all part of the fun of training   :)
Sickness has struck my house. Coughing Sneezing, Fevers...you name it. The last 2 weeks my nose is running faster then my legs ever will! REST! REST! REST! Is all i hear but its SOOOO hard!  Panic mode kicks in when I think about resting. I cant help looking at my training plan and NOT doing what is on there. I did cut my hours last week. Only did 14 hours. ahhh!! and they weren't very intense. This week calls for 19 hours. How can I rest when its only 13 weeks away?
The cold weather is bearable. I think my ride around Utah lake is what did my lungs in. We started at 9 AM and its was 22 degrees out. Not the best on the lungs... but a fun ride!
My lungs will heel! training will get better! Lets get out there and keep kick'n.....ASH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment